This classic meat lasagne is utter decadence, with our creamy white sauce, oozy cheese and our rich nomato bolognese.
- 1 500gm pack of beef or turkey mince
- 1 stick celery, finely sliced or some finely chopped fennel
- Orgran Gluten free lasagne mini sheets
- 1 jar Bellygoodness nomato sauce
- 1 jar Bellygoodness white sauce
- A little olive oil for frying
- Grated cheese of your choice
- Preheat oven to 180.
- Heat olive oil in medium pan and fry mince until cooked through , stirring frequently.
- Add celery or fennel and continue cooking for a further 5 mins.
- Drain off most of the meat juices and add Nomato sauce, stirring thoroughly.
- Leave to heat through for 3-4 mins.
- In a lasagne dish, layer half of the meat mixture, followed by the lasagne sheets to cover completely.
- Spread half of the white sauce jar over the lasagne sheets, spreading evenly, followed by the remaining meat mixture.
- Repeat with second layer of lasagne sheets and the rest of the white sauce
- Finally sprinkle with grated cheese of your choice.
- Bake in a preheated oven for approx 30 mins or until lightly browned all over