- 500gm chicken fillets, cubed
- Oil for cooking
- Bellygoodness curry sauce
- 1 ½ cup brown rice
- Coriander & black sesame seeds to serve
- Cook rice according to instructions or your preferred method.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on low to medium heat. Add chicken stirring occasionally until cooked through completely. Remove any excess juices then add Bellygoodness curry sauce and continue to heat through for a further 3-4 minutes, stirring to combine.
- Serve with rice then sprinkle curry with sesame seeds and coriander before tucking in!