Mediterranean Tuna with Courgetti
This healthy tuna and vegetable dish is the perfect dinner if you fancy something a little different. It’s tasty too, with our Mediterranean sauce adding some tang!
- 2 Courgettes
- 110g tin Tuna
- Drizzle of oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- A few Basil leaves
- 1 Bellygoodness Mediterranean Sauce
- Grated parmesan
- If you have a Spiralizer run both courgettes through to resemble Spaghetti shape or use a potato peeler for thin, wider slithers.
- In a wok or large frying pan heat a little oil, then add courgetti and stir fry for just a few mins stirring continuously, season to taste.
- Add drained tuna and Mediterranean jar to a separate pan stirring until heated through.
- You can either serve the courgetti with Mediterranean tuna on top or add to the courgetti and mix both gently together to combine.
- Serve in shallow bowls with grated parmesan and a few basil leaves to garnish.