Nomato and Bacon Spaghetti with Basil
This salty and tasty pasta dish is the perfect match for our Nomato Sauce. No garlic, no onion and no tomato, for a wonderfully gentle-on-your stomach dinner.
- Gluten free spaghetti for 3-4 servings
- 6 bacon rashers
- Bellygoodness nomato sauce
- Small bunch basil, finely chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Pre heat grill and line your grill pan with baking foil. Add bacon rashers and grill for approx. 12-15 mins, turning halfway.
- Cook spaghetti according to instructions, then drain thoroughly and rinse in cold water. Return to the pan then add Nomato sauce, stirring through to coat.
- Once cooked, chop bacon into small pieces and add to pasta along with chopped basil. Stir to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!