Nomato Baked Eggs
Baked eggs are the perfect brunch dish and our Nomato Sauce makes it extra tasty, without the stomach-irritating tomato, garlic, onion and sugar. Coupled with sourdough for dipping, this dish will certainly start your weekend off on the right foot!
- Bellygoodness nomato sauce
- 110g red or yellow pepper, finely sliced
- 80g asparagus, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 medium/large eggs
- 1 tbsp water
- 18g parsley and coriander, roughly chopped
- Sourdough bread
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in medium pan on medium-low heat.
- Add peppers, asparagus and cook for 3-4 minutes before adding dry spices. Stir to coat vegetables in spices.
- Add Nomato sauce and stir in with 1 tbsp water and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in chopped parsley and coriander, leaving enough for garnish and then make two small holes for your eggs.
- Crack the eggs into the holes and bake with a lid on the pan until the egg is required consistency.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the chopped herbs and serve with sourdough bread.