Pan-fried Mediterranean Prawns
Our suces don’t just make great sauces, they the perfect tasty dip too! Why not try using as a condiment for some sweet, lemony prawns?
- 300gm pack of raw peeled prawns.
- Oil for cooking
- Bellygoodness Mediterranean sauce
- Lemon, wedges, to serve
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Heat oil in a large pan and add prawns and squeeze with a little lemon juice. Cook for around 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked.
- Heat Mediterranean sauce in separate pan for 3-4 mins.
- Once prawns are cooked, sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve with
- Mediterranean sauce and lemon wedges.