Sweet potato chips with curry sauce
- 1 large sweet potato
- Bellygoodness curry Sauce (half pouch for 2 people)
- 1 ½ tbsp. corn flour
- Avocado oil for baking (chips will be less crispy if using olive oil)
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Sea salt
- Peel potato and cut in half lengthwise. Cut as evenly as possible into 1 cm strips. Add to cold water.
- Mix all dry spices together except salt.
- Remove potato from water, rinse and pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- In a bowl, drizzle potato chips with oil, coating evenly on all sides. Then sieve spice mixture over, ensuring that all sides are coated.
- Spread the potatoes out onto the heated baking tray ensuring that they do not touch one another. This will ensure that they go crispy.
- Bake for 30-35 mins, turning gently half way through.
- Heat Bellygoodness curry sauce. Remove chips from oven, season with salt and serve with curry sauce on the side, and then get dipping!
Pan-fried Mediterranean prawns
- 300gm pack of raw peeled prawns.
- Oil for cooking
- Bellygoodness Mediterranean sauce
- Lemon, wedges, to serve
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Heat oil in a large pan and add prawns and squeeze with a little lemon juice. Cook for around 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked.
- Heat Mediterranean sauce in separate pan for 3-4 mins.
- Once prawns are cooked, sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve with Mediterranean sauce and lemon wedges.
Tortilla chips with Nomato dip
- Bellygoodness nomato sauce (half pouch for dipping!)
- Large bag corn tortilla chips
- Open pack of tortilla chips and dip into nomato sauce.
- Serve dip either hot or cold!! Easy, right?!
- 150g Bellygoodness white sauce
- 4cm slice cucumber, finely diced
- 12 mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1dsp lemon juice
- Stir white sauce and lemon juice together until smooth then add cucumber and mint and combine all ingredients together, that’s it!
- Works perfectly served with our Bellygoodness curry.