Sweet potato chips with curry sauce
- 1 large sweet potato
- Bellygoodness curry Sauce (half pouch for 2 people)
- 1 ½ tbsp. corn flour
- Avocado oil for baking (chips will be less crispy if using olive oil)
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Sea salt
- Peel potato and cut in half lengthwise. Cut as evenly as possible into 1 cm strips. Add to cold water.
- Mix all dry spices together except salt.
- Remove potato from water, rinse and pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- In a bowl, drizzle potato chips with oil, coating evenly on all sides. Then sieve spice mixture over, ensuring that all sides are coated.
- Spread the potatoes out onto the heated baking tray ensuring that they do not touch one another. This will ensure that they go crispy.
- Bake for 30-35 mins, turning gently half way through.
- Heat Bellygoodness curry sauce. Remove chips from oven, season with salt and serve with curry sauce on the side, and then get dipping!
Tortilla chips with Nomato dip
- Bellygoodness nomato sauce (half pouch for dipping!)
- Large bag corn tortilla chips
- Open pack of tortilla chips and dip into nomato sauce.
- Serve dip either hot or cold!! Easy, right?!
Vegan mac n cheese
- Bellygoodness white sauce
- Vegan cheese
- ¼ tsp mustard powder
- Gluten free macaroni enough for 2 servings
- Cook macaroni in a saucepan according to instructions.
- Heat 1 cup of white sauce in a saucepan adding one cup of vegan cheese. Stir constantly until cheese has melted. (Double amount if cooking for four.)
- Add ½ tsp mustard powder if required for taste.
- Once cooked, drain pasta thoroughly and rinse with cold water. Add to the cheese sauce, stirring gently to combine.
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish, top with grated vegan cheese and bake at 200 degrees for 12-15 minutes until golden and cheese has melted.
Vegetable curry with quinoa
- Bellygoodness curry sauce
- 50g courgette, sliced
- 50g aubergine, in 2cm chunks
- 200g butternut squash, cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ cup quinoa
- 5g coriander, finely chopped
- Add quinoa to saucepan and cook according to instructions
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and add vegetables, stirring to coat in oil and cook for approx. 8-10 mins until they start to soften.
- Remove any excess juice from vegetables and add Bellygoodness curry sauce and stir in, heating for a further 3-4 mins.
- Serve with chopped coriander and quinoa.
Nomato and goats cheese bruschetta
- Bellygoodness nomato sauce
- Sourdough bread 4-8 slices according to size
- Goats cheese, crumbled
- A few basil leaves, finely chopped
- Toast your sourdough bread.
- Spread with nomato sauce on each slice, sprinkle with crumbled goats cheese and finely chopped basil.
- Enjoy! That was easy wasn’t it!
- 150g Bellygoodness white sauce
- 4cm slice cucumber, finely diced
- 12 mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1dsp lemon juice
- Stir white sauce and lemon juice together until smooth then add cucumber and mint and combine all ingredients together, that’s it!
- Works perfectly served with our Bellygoodness curry.