Sweet Potato Chips with Curry Sauce
- 1 large sweet potato
- Bellygoodness curry Sauce (half pouch for 2 people)
- 1 ½ tbsp. corn flour
- Avocado oil for baking (chips will be less crispy if using olive oil)
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Peel potato and cut in half lengthwise. Cut as evenly as possible into 1 cm strips. Add to cold water.
- Mix all dry spices together except salt.
- Remove potato from water, rinse and pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- In a bowl, drizzle potato chips with oil, coating evenly on all sides. Then sieve spice mixture over, ensuring that all sides are coated.
- Spread the potatoes out onto the heated baking tray ensuring that they do not touch one another. This will ensure that they go crispy.
- Bake for 30-35 mins, turning gently half way through.
- Heat Bellygoodness curry sauce. Remove chips from oven, season with salt and serve with curry sauce on the side, and then get dipping!